Amino Acid is a Bio-organic nutritional product derived from vegetable source and is required for plant growth promotion and for higher yields. It promotes hormonal activity and induces their synthesis resulting into flowering and fruit setting.
It also reduces the flower and fruit drop caused by hormonal imbalance. It enhances nutritional uptake and their utilization which improves the color, size, luster and taste of fruits. It also improves keeping quality. It is an ideal product to resist from adverse conditions.
The foliar application enables the plants to receive direct benefits from naturally balanced nutrients/ growth stimulating substances when they are needed by the plants especially at the time of stage differentiation.
It is extracted from naturally occurring cereal protein source, the most biologically active for crops as a source of protein.
Mode of Action
- Promotes uptake of macro and micro nutrients.
- Promotes enzymic activity by acting as natural stimulant.
- Stimulates protein synthesis as it contains Amino Acids which are Building Blocks.
- Induces Flowering and fruit set related hormones.
- Improves the drought resistance by its direct action.
- Helps in better crop spread.
- Induces flowering and reduces flower drop
- Improves fruit set and reduces fruit drop.
- Improves fruit size, quality and color.
- Advances maturity and increases the keeping quality.
- Gives drought resistance.
- Thereby it increases to significant extent.